Monday, November 9, 2009

My order from Shari!!

Good Monday afternoon!! Not much has been going on around here the last week. Visited GW, nothing! I go into Omaha tomorrow for an Echo and then lunch with a friend. After that, I may go to the Salvation Army store that is in the area I will be in. I always have luck there. Just don't go very often cuz it is a bit of a drive. But since I'll be in the area...lol!!

I wanted to show you all the items that I ordered from Shari and received last week. Just click on her name to go to her site. She has some awesome stuff and it is all very well made!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whale tail shelf
Photobucket


small doughboard
Photobucket

Bowl rack
Photobucket

This smells so awesome!!
Photobucket

I just love her stuff!!

Well I hope everyone has a great week, I may be back after my visit to the thrift store with pictures!!


5 comments:

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

What great things! Im going to check out her page now! Thanks for sharing.

Carmen S. said...

I love those signs, hope you find some nice thrifties:)

Janene said...

Those are great items...I am on my way now to check out her items!
Thanks for this tip!

Shari said...

Brenda, thank you so much for the kind words! It's so nice to have customers like you. Hope to hear from you again soon! Be sure and stop by my site later this week...I have several new things in the works!

Hugs,
Shari

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Love all your goodies!
Kim