Sunday, September 30, 2012

It's been awhile...it's been a bad month!!

Hi everyone! So sorry it has been so long. I have no excuses for not posting in August but as some of you know if you follow me on facebook, I lost my mother on the 9th of September. It's been a very difficult time for me and I am just having so many up and down days. We started cleaning out her things from her boyfriend's house yesterday, so it's really been hard having to go into the house and still be able to smell her scent on so many of her items. So anyway, I and my sister's have been dealing with all this for the last 3 weeks. Thank you to my facebooks friends that have left their thoughts and prayer's to myself and my family. ...And so, this is a picture that I have been meaning to post for quite some time. Carol and Tim made this pewter plate rack for me quite sometime ago, and I have finally just recently got it on the wall. I'm loving it!! Thank you Carol and Tim!! Photobucket Photobucket I also have lots of pinkeeps finally done and I'll be listing these on ebay hopefully later tonight. These are designed by Jenny Hoffman of Country Rustic Primitives! Photobucket This grouping are designs by Shelly Auen of Primnitive Stitchin! (She needs to start designing again!!) Photobucket This one is designed by With Thy Needle and Thread! Photobucket This one is a design by Nancy Turner of The Victorian Motto Smapler Shoppe! Photobucket And these last 2 are designs by Pineberry Lane! Photobucket I have also finished a primitive needle punch design that I think I am going to sell also. It is designed by The Old Tattered Flag. Photobucket Ok, well that is it for me, need to get back to writing thank-you notes. Hope you all have a great week!!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Brenda,
I am so sorry for your loss.
Sending you my prayers.
I can understand it being tough to go into her home. I was the same way years ago when my grandma passed.
I sat outside her home forever after the funeral, not wanting to go in knowing she wouldn't be there. It smelled like her, felt like her.

Wish there was something I could say to make it better, but I know there isn't.

Take care.
Big hug,
Tam

Danice G said...

Oh dear, Brenda. I am also sorry for your loss. Praying for you. I love your China cabinet. Is it Sheraton style?

Sweet Sue said...

Wishing you peace, strength and love in the coming days Brenda, sending my sincere condolences...

The Old Cupboard Door said...

Brenda, my heart goes out to you. I relate to your sorrow. My mom died in 09 and I still miss her today. I pray you will be comforted in the days ahead as you settle your mom's affairs.

~willa~

Earlene said...

Nice to see you back!
Hugs
Earlene

The Moonlit Stitch said...

Wow, so sorry for you loss Brenda. It is so hard to lose a parent. I wish you peace and healing. ~*~Lisa

BumbleBeeLane said...

Oh sweetie so sorry to hear of your loss.Big Hugs to you.Day by day is the best you can do.So hard losing the ones we love.Will send up a prayer for you.~Amy

denise said...

so sorr to hear about your mom. it must be hard. hope things will start to get better, love your pin keeps! denise

Proper Prim said...

Brenda... it is so nice to see you back.

My sincerest condolences my friend. Losing your Mom is a hard one to deal with.

I hope each day brings you some comfort to ease your pain. Thinking about you buddy and sending healing thoughts... xo

Big Hugs,
Deb

Raymond Homestead said...

Brenda,love your projects!Good to see you back!

The Rusty Thimble said...

Been praying for you Brenda, I know you are going thru so much right now.

BIG BIG hugs
love your pin keeps

Brenda

Firecracker Kid said...

My friend, you have my sincerest condolences and apology for not finding this post sooner.
Your plate rack looks very nice with your grouping. Thanks for sharing :)

Hugs~Carol

CAESAR SHOP said...

Thank you for sharing in this article
I can learn a lot and could also be a reference
I hope to read the next your article updates

[-] Vimax Asli
[-] Vimax
[-] Vimax Canada
[-] Pembesar Penis
[-] Vimax Asli