Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just some stuff is all!

Good Saturday afternoon everyone! The weather here has been glorious lately but is supposed to turn cold for a couple of days.

Not much has been going on around here so therefore no post. I know, I could probably find something to open my mouth about...ha!

Here are some pics of some things that I have picked up recently in the last 2 weeks. Not much, haven't had much money lately.

From Goodwill:
Photobucket

Photobucket

From a craft show in Iowa:
Photobucket

From an antique store here in town:
Photobucket

As you can tell, not much at all. All the following pinkeeps I got listed on ebay and all have sold but 1.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also have about 6 more that I have all stitched but I just gotta stitch the backing on and stuff, then I'll be able to list them. All the above designs are by Jenny Hoffman of Country Rustic Primitives except for the 3 little Red Work ones and they are by Barbara Cooley of Plum Pudding Needleart.

I also got a new hair do and color. The picture is on my facebook badge to the right.

I also have some Old Home Journal magazines and some This Old Home magazines listed on ebay if anyone is interested in these. Just click on my ebay badge to the right.

Well that's it for now, gotta get ready for the big game in about 15 minutes....Nebraska vs. Texas. This should be a good game.

Oh, also forgot to post this picture I took today of my Spaz....she think's she's hiding....lol!!

Photobucket

Have a great weekend everyone!!

7 comments:

Christine said...

Those are gorgeous little redwork pinkeeps!
Have a great weekend,
Christine

dee begg said...

I can't believe that you've been at a loss for words recently! LOL! The cabinet looks good just the way it is. You went to a craftshow in Iowa..isn't that a bit far from Nebraska? Like the pinkeeps...congrats on the sales...and the cat, well her name fits her! LOL!

D

Linda ★ Parker's General said...

Whereabouts in Iowa? You do know I live in Iowa, right? I'm in the southeast corner.
Love the little cabinet.
★Linda★

Anonymous said...

Love the little cabinet!! What a great find. Love the crow too...something about crows that I just love and my collection keeps getting bigger. I purchased one at my craft show last weekend. Your kitty is so cute hiding in the bag!!
~Cindy~

Lorna/Live Oak Primitive Peddler said...

Love the cabinet, your pinkeeps are adorable!!
Blessings,
Lorna

Firecracker Kid said...

Not much going on? I beg to differ lil lady:) I need to start shopping at GW. Nice primitives! I've always wanted the "Grace" matching prints. Nice find! So glad to hear your stitcheries are selling on ebay. They all look pretty:) Gotcha Spaz!
Hugs~Carol

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

What do you mean "not much at all"? Looks like some great stuff to me! Love that size of pinkeep, they are so very cute! Very funny picture of Spaz!