Tuesday, March 10, 2009

New stuff

It's really cold here in Nebraska today with ice and snow and the wind is really howling!! I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and found this awesome wooden tray, not sure what I'm going to do with it but it looks old. I might rough it up some more though.

Photobucket

I also got this 2 bisque plates done yesterday with a design by Susan Burd. The designs are in the newest issue of Create & Decorate and you can get the plates from Susan at her website:

http://www.countrycrocksbysusan.com

She has lots of other great pattern's and painted items also!! Check her out!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I got the easels from Hobby Lobby also and just roughed them up also.

I have also been working on a swap gift for a forum that I am in. Daughter and gs have arrived and will be here until Sunday so not sure how much more I will get done while they are here.

Everyone keep warm and have a good week!!

6 comments:

dee begg said...

Very nice B! Do you need my address?

Brenda said...

Thanks D, but I have your address already.

Unknown said...

Oh how nicely this came out!!! You do awesome
work

Brenda said...

Thank you Liz!!

Jody said...

The plates turned out great!
Jody

Brenda said...

Thanks so much Jody!!