Sunday, March 1, 2009

I need help...lol!!

My awesome hubby bought this cool sewing machine for me today!! I guess I will be taking on another craft...ha! When will I ever find the time...all I do all day is nothing...LOL!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

NOW, my problem is......just where am I going to put this to use it???? Look at the pictures of my room....I have no spot for another table. The table that I do have is actually a sewing desk, which I could use, but I have my computer on it and it is also my painting table. So even if I use that desk, I would still need a table for my painting.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So....I would appreciate any idea's that anyone might have!!
Thanks!!!

2 comments:

kris said...

I dunno, Brenda, I see a lot of space in your room, compared to mine that is, LOL!! I wish I had that much space. You're gonna be a busy lady, ya know!!
Kris :)

dee begg said...

So a new playtoy...is it still in the box? How about a small folding table that way you can put it away when you aren't using it.