Monday, June 1, 2009

Yes, I have done some sewing!! LOL!

Yes, I got the sewing machine sewing last week and made these cute "Sack A Crows". These are more grungy looking than the picture shows. The bags are tea-stained, along with the sunflowers. The bag is tied with tea-stained cheesecloth. This is a design by Becky over at Tennessee Ridge Primitives
She is having an awesome sale right now on her epatterns but ya gotta hurry, this sale won't last much longer!!

Photobucket

Photobucket


We also had a busy weekend. My daughter and grandson Landon came to visit for the weekend. Her father was in town and wanted to spend some time with Landon. Here is a recent picture of Landon....with his mohawk!!

Photobucket


My oldest son and his wife also had a housewarming/graduation party at his new home that they just bought. I am so proud of them! His wife also just graduated from college. We had a good time. He grilled hamburgers and hot dogs.

Have a great week everyone!!


5 comments:

TeresaM said...

I love you sack of crows!!! Cute grandson you have there too!!!

Jody said...

Oh those are so darn cute! Don't ya just love a crow? Great job on that!

Carmen S. said...

Oh my gosh your crows are TOO CUTE!!!!! Love the mohawk too, what a handsome young man:)

Pat said...

Love the crows...Wish I had the time to sew. Your grandson is adorable.

Apple Tree Cottage said...

That cute guy and your crows make two fabulous creations!

~Martha