Thursday, September 3, 2009

Goodwill, new candle mat, sale and FOOTBALL!

Hi all and welcome to all new followers. Love having you here!

Wow, it's been awhile since I have posted but have kept up with all your posts! Been loving the texture ones and of course all the re-do's that everyone has been doing.

Went to the Goodwill this week and didn't get much at all. Kind of disappointing...lol!

I did get this candleholder which I will probably paint a different color
Photobucket

Also got these Indian corn candles which I'm gonna try and prim up a bit
Photobucket

This little box with the old thread carving on it, I'll put it on my old sewing machine.
Photobucket

And then these 2 fabric pumpkins which I'll also prim up.
Photobucket


I have also listed a new candle mat on Etsy. It's a Double Star Willow pattern by Jo-Ann of JoAnn's Country Corner.
Photobucket

The back of it.
Photobucket

Speaking of Etsy, I have reduced everything in my store for the Labor Day Weekend if anyone is interested. Just click on that Etsy button on the right side of the page.


And then I also can't forget about this being Football weekend. Nebraska plays their first game on Saturday night!! GO HUSKERS!!!

I still have some re-dos that I need to finish up, they have been sitting in the shop for about 3 weeks now. Need to get going on them.


That's it for now....everyone have a safe and fun-filled Labor Day Weekend!!


3 comments:

Jody said...

Brenda, I just love your candle mat! That is really cute!

Lisa said...

Lots of goodies. I haven't been too lucky to find things lately, but I did find a bowl set tonight and will post pics soon.

Holli~Where The Rooster Crows said...

Love the candle mat. That pattern is very nice!