Monday, March 8, 2010

I've been sick!

Hi all!

Haven't been on here lately...I have been sick with a head cold and it just totally wiped me out. I don't think I have had a head cold like this one in a very long time!! Today I'm pretty much better, at least I'm not going through a box of Kleenex every 3 hours!! I have been keeping up with everyone's blogs though, just haven't left any comments. Looks like we are all enjoying warmer temps. I just hate being sick when the weather is warming up.

A couple of trips to Goodwill yielded nothing except some cross-stitch stuff. I really have enough already but I keep buying!

Just an update that I should have posted last week, my daughter did get to go to Vegas. That one "nasty" person did end up watching my grandson. She said she had a great time and she posted plenty of pictures on Facebook...lol!

That is it for around here. Just haven't done much of anything. But you all have been busy and have been posting some great posts!! Have a great week!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so sick Brenda, especially because you were using so many, many tissues! :)
I never see anything good at GW anymore and prices seem to have gone up too.
Good to hear from you!

Carmen S. said...

Brenda~ glad you are starting to feel better, it's no fun being sick! I love all your GW goodies in your last post, not sure how on earth I missed that one! Take it easy so you get all better to enjoy the nice weather:)

Jody said...

Hope you get to feeling better Brenda! These colds this year are real doozies!

Anonymous said...

Feel better Brenda!! take your vitamin C!!

Rory said...

Brenda, Get Well Soon!

-Rory-

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

Glad you are starting to feel better! Take care.
Kim

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

Sorry to hear that you are sick! Take it easy, do a lot of that stitchin' and rest!! Hope you feel better real soon.

Have a delightful week my friend~