Friday, April 24, 2009

A bit better today

My mom's doing a bit better today. Still very weak, still on antibiotics. Still coughing but not producing anything so still a lot of stress on her heart. She is getting breathing treatments but it doesn't seem to be loosening anything up in her chest and lungs. Yesterday it seemed like the treatments were helping with that but not so today.

I do want to thank everyone that responded with prayers and thoughts for my mom and even for me. You all will never know how much that means to us!! Thank you so very much!!!

2 comments:

Pat said...

Brenda...
So glad to hear your Mom is doing a bit better today. You and your Mom will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Hope tomorrow brings even better news.
Pat

Anonymous said...

Brenda, my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. I hope everything gets better. Keep us posted.

Big hugs,
Stella