Monday, April 27, 2009

Hospital life is now over...

my mom is on her way home as we speak..LOL! YAY! It has been a long 4 1/2 days but I'm so grateful of the outcome!

I had planned on posting some pics of my backyard after they had been cleaned out, but with mom going into the hospital, I didn't get that done. I haven't planted any flowers yet, it's still just too cold here. Only in the lower 40's right now!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took these pictures on the one day of warmth that we had last week! I am so looking forward to getting all my flowers planted



3 comments:

Jody said...

I am thrilled to hear that your mom is home and this is all behind you. I, too, cannot wait till it is warm enough here to get to play in the dirt.....my favorite part of spring! Looking forward to seeing your pics after you are done planting!

I Play Outside The Box said...

Wonderful news about your Mom...glad that is over for y'all!! Lovely yard.

dee begg said...

B,

Good to hear that your mom is out of the hospital and on her way home. Take time to get some stuff done around your house now.

D